PXT-Live - Changes in v1.1.0 Apr 24, 2014 8:53:33 GMT -5
Post by Stray on Apr 24, 2014 8:53:33 GMT -5
- Added Live 9.1.2 compatibility and also removed support for Live versions prior to Live 9.1.2.
- Updated Live Settings section to reflect that Sync switch should be turned on for PXT_Live Output.
- Fixed issue that could occur with Clip Loop Control in Clip Play Mode where a Clip’s End Marker could be moved as a result of changing the size/position of its Loop.
- Fixed issue in Clip Play Mode where it was possible that the Clip Chopping functionality could move a Clip’s End Marker or attempt to move a Clip’s Start Marker past its End Marker.
- Fixed issue in Capture Sub-Mode where Octave Down/Up LEDs wouldn’t update properly in some cases.
- Fixed issue where switching from PXT-Live back to Push’s default Session Mode wouldn’t work correctly.
- Fixed issue where Arrow LEDs wouldn’t update properly in some cases.
- Fixed issue where the Touch Strip could get assigned to an incorrect parameter in certain cases.
- Fixed issue where the name and bank name of the Device selected in Device Mode could get stuck in the Display upon switching from Device Mode to Learn Mode.
- Slightly changed the functionality of Octave Down/Up in Poly Sequence Sub-Mode so that they now scroll down/up by 8 Semitones when the Chromatic scale is selected.
- Updated Per-Step Automation functionality so that it now remains on when changes (such as switching between Device banks or switching to a different Encoder Mode) are made whenever possible.
- Updated LED handling in Session Control so that LEDs will now always reflect the color of the associated Clip regardless of the state of the Clip.
- Added new access functionality to Clip Play Mode – Poly Sub-Mode to allow it to be accessed via Max for Live. There is more info and an example of this on the forum.
- Upon switching between Tracks while in Track Mode, the Display will now momentarily show the name of the Track being controlled.
- Clips created by the Sequence Sub-Modes will now be automatically named.
- Clips created via Shift + New will now be automatically named.
- The default Resolution in the Sequence Sub-Modes is now 1/16.
- The default Note Repeat Rate in Capture Sub-Mode is now 1/16.
- Added new option (ALWAYS_SHOW_SCALE_INFO) in UserPreferences to determine whether the Sequence Sub-Modes should always show Scale Settings info (the name of the Track will be displayed otherwise).
- Added new option (FLIP_CLIP_MONO_ORIENTATION) in UserPreferences that allows the orientation of the Matrix to the flipped in Clip Play Mode – Mono Sub-Mode.
- Added new option (DISABLE_TOUCH_STRIP) in UserPreferences that allows the Touch Strip to be disabled.
- Other minor fixes/improvements.
NOTES: If you’ve modified your UserPreferences.txt and/or UserNameSuggestions.py files and don’t want to lose your changes, back up the files BEFORE installing the new version of PXT-Live.
In the case of your UserPreferences.txt file, after installing, copy the text you don’t want to lose from the UserPreferences.txt file you backed up into the allotted space in the new UserPreferences.txt file that the installer will install.
In the case of your UserNameSuggestions.py file, after installing, just replace the UserNameSuggestions.py file that the installer will install with the UserNameSuggestions.py file you backed up.
v1.0.9 was used for a temporary compatibility patch.