PXT-Live - Changes in v1.0.5 Nov 20, 2013 11:12:11 GMT -5
Post by Stray on Nov 20, 2013 11:12:11 GMT -5
- Fixed issue in Device Mode where the Display wouldn’t update properly if the only Device on a Track was deleted via some means other than from Push itself unless Device Mode was locked to that Device.
- Fixed issue that could occur if the UserPreferences file was deleted.
- Fixed minor errors that could occur when using Duplicate, New or a footswitch assigned to Clip in Session View when no Clip Slot was selected.
- Fixed minor error that could occur when using Device to toggle the on/off switch of a Device when the on/off switch was mapped to a Macro.
- Fixed various minor errors/oddities that could occur when using certain functions while a new Clip is recording.
- Fixed issue where Track Select function when used with Shift would only highlight the playing Clip and not select the Track as well.
- Fixed benign error that could occur if Push was power-cycled (turned off and then on again).
- Fixed minor error that could occur in Track Output Meter display upon Track type changes.
- Fixed issue in the Range Edit Sub-Mode where selecting all via Select + Out wouldn’t work correctly.
- In Track Mode, the Display will now show the names of Returns (instead of always displaying them as Send A, Send B, etc).
- In Clip Default Sub-Mode, LoopEnd display will be blank and End display will show the Clip’s current position while a new Clip is recording.
- In Clip Play Mono Sub-Mode, when Chromatic is enabled, Select + the Matrix can now be used for selecting pitches without triggering the Clip. Also, Chromatic can now be used on MIDI Clip. And Chromatic now has an associated Legato option that allows for launching Clips with Legato.
- In the Sequence Sub-Modes, the Edit Position Mode can now be used for deleting ranges of Notes. Also, the Sequence Sub-Modes can now be used in Arrange.
- Updated Touch Strip Lock function so that it unlocks if the parameter it’s locked to becomes disabled (by, for example, being mapped to a Macro).
- Updated Clip Play Toggle function so that it can now re-launch a Clip that’s been triggered to stop.
- Update Session Control to function more like Push’s Session Mode including LED color handling as well as Select and Delete functions with info shown in the Display.
- Updated Accessory Mode so that it can now be used to set the color of Clips and can be locked via User + Shift.
- Updated displaying Clip Loops on the Matrix so that a Pad will be dimly lit if the Loop is in the range of a Pad, but doesn’t cover the entire Pad.
- Added Per-Step Automation capabilities to both of the Sequence Sub-Modes as well as Clip Play Mono Sub-Mode. This functionality requires Live 9.1 or later.
- Added Encoder Rename Mode.
- Added a variety of new options to UserPreferences.
- Other minor improvements.
NOTES: If you’ve modified your UserPreferences.txt and/or UserNameSuggestions.py files and don’t want to lose your changes, back up the files BEFORE installing the new version of PXT-Live.
In the case of your UserPreferences.txt file, after installing, copy the text you don’t want to lose from the UserPreferences.txt file you backed up into the allotted space in the new UserPreferences.txt file that the installer will install.
In the case of your UserNameSuggestions.py file, after installing, just replace the UserNameSuggestions.py file that the installer will install with the UserNameSuggestions.py file you backed up.